Nateen Combi X-Ultra Adult Briefs are breathable & highly absorbent. The Nateen X-Ultra range of disposable adult diapers offers a very secure option for the management of incontinence through high absorbency and superior comfort.
These adult diapers are designed to prevent leakage to promote an active and independent lifestyle.
Suitable for both men and women living with a severe level of incontinence, Combi X-Ultra is available in different sizes.
- Multi-layer absorption core: Super absorbent sodium polyacrylate to meet incontinence needs and deliver reliable, lasting protection and comfort
- Hypoallergenic, nonwoven, and eco-friendly materials for additional protection and comfort
- Re-sealable tabs for an adjustable fit and increased comfort
- Triple wetness indicator for better security
- Tight anti-leak cuffs around legs guard against leaks and provide added security and peace of mind
- The Combi range is suitable for both urinary and fecal incontinence.
Which size is right for you?
- Small: 65 - 105 cm (26" - 42")
- Medium: 95 - 125 cm (38" - 50")
- Large: 115 - 150 cm (46" - 60")
- X-Large 130 - 175 cm (52" - 69")
These work pretty good, with one notable problem: The ‘cloth-like’ outer covering is indeed soft, but it stretches like crazy, causing the brief to sag and therefore requires regular readjusting of the tapes. After a few cycles of this the tapes either break off or don’t stick any more. The whole point of a premium brief is that I can “apply-and-forget” for many hours. If I have to re-adjust a loose and sagging brief, this purpose is defeated. These would be better if they had a conventional plastic backing. I’m not sure if I will buy again.
These diapers are some of the softest I've come across. They are very comfortable for all day wear and provide a very full coverage. I've tried all 3 levels (Plus, Maxi and Ultra), and all are very absorbent. I definitely recommend sizing up if you are between sizes, as I would consider the smalls to be more of an extra small. I'm 5'9" 150 lbs and the mediums fit perfectly. The one downside is the tapes are weak, I've accidentally ripped a couple tapes off when putting the diapers on. Fortunately, no tapes have ever ripped off while wearing them!
Super confortable diapers. The only negative point is the weak tapes.
This is a surprisingly good brief for a decent price. It doesn't clump up when wet and the outer cloth backing stays dry all night.